day & night
I love you though my heart hurts,
though you are looking someplace else,
like a scarecrow, like a sad doll,
I'll always waiting..
just like day and night comes,
love has found me too,
at the end of a lonely day,
I met you in this dream..
it disappeared far away,
it scattered in the wind,
I could not catch love so it make me sad,
I put down my hopes like disappearing waves,
in this great deathlike pain,
my embrace is lonely,
love is like sweet poison,
a sad flower with thorns like a rose,
in my broken down heart,
I cry alone and I'm in pain alone
I'm thirsty for love,
my heart is in pain..
when the wind blows,
this longing feeling blows over as well,
when raindrops fall,
my tears follow and fall as well..
I'm lonely even when I'm looking at you,
I'm scared even when you're next to me,
like the sun in the day,
like the stars in the night,
you might disappear..
tonight I long for you,
who is next to someone else,
on this long night,
we spend more time apart than in love,
to me, a day and night, 24 hours are not enough,
tonight, I miss you as much as I love you,
I lost my way,
I'm wandering,
shine on me,
guide me,
this time without you is so torturous,
this time without you is so lonely..












new past