What My Heart Tells Me To Do
Did you hurt a lot, or were you too exhausted?
Did I put you through a lot of difficulty?
I'm getting used too used to the love received and I think I only knew me
I know your feelings, I do know. I know your love and I know it well,
but I don't think its my heart
Its what my heart tells me to do which makes it even more hurtful
I love you, but I have to part ways with you
Thanks for loving me and I'm sorry again
I'm insufficient but forgive me for leaving you
I'm sure I'll be heartache from time to time, even regret it
But I'm not going to show it, even if I shed my tears
You can curse me all you want, since that'll be easier for me, I think
I won't give a pitiful explanation
since I can't either because I'm worth only this much
The plethora of love songs that reach a sad break up
I listen in thinking of you and confess inside my heart
You probably remember
Where will you and I be when we look back on our story of each other?
Will we be in another love forgetting one another already?
Or will I be blaming my heart?
Will it be alright to do exactly what the heart tells one to do?
Thanks for loving me and I'm sorry again
I'm insufficient but forgive me for leaving you..


new past